Ordering and Payment on Curtains and Curtains UK
Ordering can't be simpler …
- Browse our site and find your perfect home accessory.
- Add the item to cart. A confirmation window will appear. To purchase more items click on 'Continue shopping', and the confirmation window will close. But if you have already purchased all the desired items, click on 'Continue to Checkout'. This takes you to the Shopping Cart.
- If everything is ok, click on 'Continue to Checkout'. If you would like to amend items in your cart simply use the numerous edit options available to either remove or edit product options and quantities.
- We use a secure one page checkout to ensure speed and maximum security. Simply follow the step by step instructions and you will be done within 2 minutes.
- We ship to all destinations within the United Kingdom.
- We are very reasonable on our shipping and packaging costs. Shipping costs start from £1 to £4.95. You will agree that these costs are very reasonable.
- We offer delivery to Northern Ireland for £22 up to 30kgs.
- At the moment we do not offer international delivery to other destinations.
We offer multiple methods of payment. It’s all about YOUR convenience.
Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Solo and Visa Credit. We do not accept Amex cards at the moment.
If you have any problems with your Credit Card payment or if you prefer to speak to us to make a payment, over the phone; select this option and submit your order. Call us on 0203 141 8680 with your order number and we shall quickly approve your order.
If you have a PayPal account, you already know how easy it is to make a payment using this method. Secure, fast and easy. It also offers a ‘guarantee’ towards your purchases in case you don’t receive your item.
We are currently working with Google Checkout team to integrate this service on our website. Google is well known for being one of the largest companies to benefit from the growth of the internet, so if there anyone who understands internet security and behaviour, its Google.
If you payment is declined simply call us on 0203 141 8680 and we may be able to complete your order using the same method of payment.
What happens after you pay?
- Your payment goes through as soon as you submit your order. We do not place a hold on the funds mainly because this would mean we need to store your credit card details. We are careful that we never keep a record of your card details.
- Once we know that your payment has been received the order processing team start the process of checking your details. If everything is fine, your order is passed on to the warehouse.
- The warehouse team will locate your item(s) and pack the products based on your shipping instructions.
- The item is then collected by our couriers. Currently we use DPD. Interlink Express and Royal Mail. For more information on couriers and shipping view the shipping page.
- Usually items are delivered within 3 days of placing an order, but depending on the choice of couriers and your chosen delivery method, it could take up to 10 days.
If you need to reset your password, please visit our password recovery page.
If you have further questions please visit our FAQ and Help section.
Ordering & Payment