Shipping & Returns
- We offer free delivery for UK mainland
- Delivery to Northern Ireland costs £22 up to 30kgs
- Currently we do not offer international delivery outside UK. Two reasons for this; cost of logistics and administration expense.
Who delivers your items?
- We use a number of couriers to deliver your items securely.
- Royal Mail: All items are dispatched using 1st Class service. Usually items under the value of £50 are dispatched using this delivery method. Usually items delivered next day but 3 days to some remote locations.
- DPD and Interlink Express: Ever reliable and outstanding service. 90% of parcels sent using this method are on a 24 hour express delivery service. Usually orders over £50 are dispatched using this service.
- We offer a very relaxed returns policy within 7 days of recieveing your item, hence the name 'No Hassle returns'. This applies to all unopened, unused items which are still in original packaging.
- We accept returns up to 14 days from reciving an item. Exception are Sale and Clearance items not accepted. We may also request further information regarding the item and why you would like to return it. This also applies to all unopened, unused items which are still in original packaging.
- After the 14 day period, we accept returns at our discretion. Usually we don't say no, but depending on the reason for return we may politely decline your request. This is rare anyway. Generally we are really really nice people.
Who pays for the returns cost?
Usually you are liable for return costs to us, unless the item is faulty or there was an error in dispatching the item to you. We also offer free returns service which is applicable to some items.
- If your item is found to be faulty within the first 14 days we will exchange or refund it with no problems at all. (This does not apply to items deemed faulty due to negligence of care, please.)We will require some photographic evidence to process the return.
- After this period we shall only exchange faulty items.
- To maintain a healthy customer relationship we normally accept faulty items under 'reasonable' cicrcumstances after this 14 day period. We are fair if the reason is genuine.
- All photographic evidence should be emailed to the customer services team who can be found on email@example.com (if you have already had a response from us, then kindly simply reply to this email to ensure all prior information is readily available for the team, otherwise your return / refund will take longer to process)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0203 141 8680
- Website contact form
If you have further questions please visit our FAQ and Help section.
Shipping & Returns